Pitch Perfect For Startups
Life’s a Pitch…are you building relationships and seeking funding, but having the following issues?
- Just don't feel that you're leading with heart and compassion
- Find that you easily lose focus and start clearing your throat, freeze, or simply read your slides
- Forget to say the key things that absolutely, positively must be said when you present your company
- Have no idea how to show up on camera to effectively pitch
- Are confident in your native language, but you need help navigating in English and with our pitch culture in the United States
- You have initial funding, but you don’t have the voice, presence, body language, or confidence to respond in the moment or handle the Q&A
Here are just 4 of the key areas of training you will experience through our custom 1-to-1 Accelerator designed for newer startups:
- Your big audacious why that makes you stand out in the crowd
- How to connect with people and investors with a heart-filled pitch
- Delivering your pitch with a real, pure tone that attracts attention, fans and funding
- Using humor and your story to build long-term relationships
Ask about my Eight (8) week Accelerator training program.